Monday, August 3, 2015

#RPGaDAY2015 - Day 3: Favourite New Game of the Last 12 Months

Again, I'm cheating a little with this one. I haven't really bought a lot over the last year, so my choice for this day's answer is actually a supplement for a second edition of an older game...


I posted the video early this morning, which features a guest spot by the ever awesome Paco Garcia from GMS Magazine.


My choice is the Blessed are the Children supplement for the excellent Little Fears RPG. I loved the first edition of the game, and hadn't picked up the second. So when the 3rd supplement for the game was Kickstarted, and there was a backer level to get all three of the books to date, I leapt at the chance.

You really should check out Little Fears if you can.

Right, I've a manuscript to format, and I have the strange urge to rewatch Buckaroo Banzai...

Until tomorrow...

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

1 comment:

General Tangent said...

Day 3 for me:

http://www.generaltangent.com/blog/2015/08/05/rpgaday2015-day-3-favourite-new-game-of-the-last-12-months/